Time for trademark registration: 1~2 months
- Information of applicant: Name, address, and nationality
- Simply signed power of attorney
- If priority claimed, certified copy of Priority
- Classes and specification of goods/services, and A copy of the mark.
Time for trademark registration: 2 Years
- Information of applicant: name, address, and nationality
- Information of inventor (if the applicant is not the inventor): name, address, and nationality
- Simply signed Power of Attorney.
- Certified copy of the priority document if claimed
- • Specification, claims, formal drawings, and abstract with Tajik (Farsi) or Russian translation.
IP Treaties Membership:
Paris Convention, Patent Cooperation Treaty, Paris Convention, Berne Convention.
For registration fees, POA/DOA forms, trademark renewal, patent/design annuity, assignment, license, opposition, enforcement,litigation or other inquiries, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org