Time for trademark registration: 10~16 months
- Information of applicant: Name, address, and nationality.
- Copy of notarized Power of Attorney
- If priority is claimed: original certified copy of the priority application + original simply signed statement from the applicant asserting that the former application has not been abandoned or withdrawn
- Classes and specification of goods/services, and A copy of the mark.
Time for Patent Registration: 5 Years
- Notarized Power of Attorney.
- Certified copy of the priority document if claimed.
- Deed of assignment document, if the applicant is not the inventor.
- Specifications, claims, abstract, and drawings.
IP Treaties Membership:
Paris Convention, Berne Convention.
For registration fees, POA/DOA forms, trademark renewal, patent/design annuity, assignment, license, opposition, enforcement,litigation or other inquiries, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org