Time for a trademark registration: 10~11 Months
- Information of applicant: name, address, and nationality
- Classes and specification of goods/services.
- A certified copy of the priority document. (If claiming priority). Original or certified true copies of the priority documents. Verified translated version in English or French if in a different language.
- A copy of the mark (Four (04) prints or specimen of the mark)
- A Power of Attorney. Simply signed. In case of a company, affix the company seal thereon (optional). No authentication or legalization is required.
Time for a trademark registration: 2 Years
- Power of Attorney, simply signed.
- Applicant data.
- Copy of priority document (if applicable).
- Inventor(s) data.
- Patent title, abstract, description, claims and drawings.
IP Treaties Membership:
For registration fees, POA/DOA forms, trademark renewal, patent/design annuity, assignment, license, opposition, enforcement,litigation or other inquiries, please email us at: email@example.com