Time for a trademark registration: 6~7 Months
- Trademark specimen (electronic form);
- Lists of goods/services bearing the mark with international class(es ) under 11th Edition of Nice classification;
- An original Certified copy of priority document, if claimed;
- 1An original Signed Power of Attorney of applicant.
- Name and address of applicant; name, address and nationality of inventor;
- PCT application number or WIPO publication number
- Patent specification for national phase entry;
- Signed Power of Attorney of applicant. Neither legalization nor notarization is required. Kindly note that the non-extendable deadline for submission of the original POA is 34 months from the priority date. Further, the date indicated in the POA should be prior to the date of filing the application at the IP office of Vietnam. Apart from the said POA, no other documents are required if the information on the applicant and inventor is the same as that of the international application.
- Signed Deed of Assignment, if applicant is not that of the international application.
(We can submit the POA, within 3 months from the date of filing without any official fees. Arabic Translation of Full Specification has to certify, we can submit the Arabic translation within 4 months from the date of filing without any official fees.
Time for a Patent registration: 36~42 Months
- Language of filing is Vietnamese. The Vietnamese specification is required at filing. Vision & Associates is able to assist client in preparing the Vietnamese translation from the English version of the patent specification. It is desirable that the English version is delivered to Vision & Associates at least one week before the filing deadline to ensure the best quality of translation.
- Original documents (4) and (5) are required within 34 months from priority date. Notarization is not required
- National phase deadline under both Chapter I and Chapter II is 31 month from priority date.