- Name(s), address(es) and nationality of the applicant(s) and inventor(s) (Should match the POA);
- patent title; and
- priority details if the applicant is claiming priority include the country of filing, the application number and filing date.
- 1. A copy of the PCT publication (only for PCT applications), with Arabic translation.
The following documents may be filed at a later stage:
- 2. A Power of Attorney from the applicant legalized up to the Syrian Embassy of the applicant’s jurisdiction.
Please be informed that we have to obtain security approval for the POA which takes 2-3 months. Also, it is mandatory to provide us with passport copy of the applicant (if the applicant is an individual), otherwise passport copy of the authorized signatory of the company and Copy of the certificate of incorporation as well (if the applicant is a company), please note that we need simple copies by email only.
- 3. Copy of the abstract of the invention, specification, and Claims in English, along with its Arabic translation.
- 4. Set of the formal drawings relating to the invention (if any), in English and Arabic.
- 5. A copy of the PCT international Application (only for PCT applications), with its Arabic translation
- 6. A copy of the PCT International Search Report and the ISA's Written Opinion (only for PCT applications), with their Arabic translation.
- 7. A copy of the International Preliminary Examination report (only for PCT applications), along with its Arabic translation
- 8. A certified copy of the Priority document, with its Arabic translation, if the applicant is claiming priority on the basis of a foreign application (only simple copy for PCT applications).
Note: The documents 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 must be filed within three (3) months the filing date of the application.