Time for a trademark registration: 8~9 Months
- A copy of the sealed/stamped Power of Attorney may be provided simultaneously with filing or within three months from the date of notification from the TMO. In case the stamp is not available, the POA must be notarized.
- Information about the applicant(s) and the address(es) of the applicant(s);
- Representations of the trademark;
- Classes and specification of goods/services.
Time for a Patent registration: 3~5 Years
- A scan-copy of the executed POA
- A scan-copy of priority document (if applicable);
- Filing particularities: names of the author(s) and applicant(s), their addresses, invention title, data on international patent application (PCT), etc.;
- Specification, claims, abstract, drawings.
IP Treaties Membership:
Paris Convention, Patent Cooperation Treaty, Paris Convention, Gulf Cooperation Council, Paris Convention, Berne Convention
For registration fees, POA/DOA forms, trademark renewal, patent/design annuity, assignment, license, opposition, enforcement,litigation or other inquiries, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org