Time for a trademark registration: 26~29 Months
- Application form;
- Images of the trademark - applicant should provide the picture or 3D form of the pretended trademark;
- Colour or combination of colours of the trademark;
- List of goods and services under the relevant international class(es)- list of goods, services and signs, grouped for registration at the classification of goods and services under ICGS; .
- Transliteration and translation of the trademark and/or its definite part;
- Power of Attorney- PoA should be notarized and depending on the country where the PoA is issued certification with the Apostille and translation could be required;
- Date and number of prior application or date of international exhibition and respective confirmation document (if priority under the Paris convention is claimed);
- Document, confirming payment of state duty - state (official) duties are paid upon the confirmation of the Patent and Trademark Center of Azerbaijan;
- Document, confirming priority of the trademark - if necessary.
- Original Power of Attorney must be submitted to the state register.
Time for a Patent Registration: 2~3 Years
- Information of applicant: name, address, and nationality
- Information of inventor (if the applicant is not the inventor): name, address, and nationality
- Certified copy of the priority document if claimed
- Power of attorney simply signed and stamped by a round corporate seal. If not stamped, then it should be legalized or apostilledd
- Description, claims, abstract, and figures.