Time for a trademark registration: 8~12 Months
- Full name, address and nationality (Country of Incorporation) of the Applicant.
- Specification of Goods/Services with number of Class under NICE Classification
- Soft copy of proposed trademark/logo/device in JPG/PNG format.
- Short description of the proposed Trademark (in case of device or logo).
- Date of first Use of the mark, if already commenced use in Bangladesh.
- Duly Executed Power of Attorney, simply signed scanned copy is sufficient.
- Certified copy of priority documents, if wish to claim conventional priority date.
Time for a Patent Registration: 8~10 Months
- Name, Address and Nationality of the applicant and inventor.
- A Set of specification and drawing with Title in word format.
- Copy of Power of Attorney – Simply signed and no legalization.
- Original copy of Inventor's Endorsement.
- Original Certified copy of Priority Documents (in case of claiming priority) along with English translated copy.