Time for a trademark registration: 26~29 Months
- Name and address of the applicant;
- Prints of the trademark;
- List of goods and/or services in accordance with the 11th Nice Classification;
- Certified copies of priority documents, if priority is to be claimed (may be filed to the Kyrgyz Trademark Office within three months from the filing date);
- Signed of Attorney, legalization and notarization are not required (may be filed to the Kyrgyz Trademark Office within two months from the filing date).
Time for a Patent registration: 2~3 Years
- Information of applicant: name, address, and nationality
- Information of inventor (if the applicant is not the inventor): name, address, and nationality
- Simply signed Power of Attorney. Scan copy is sufficient.
- Certified copy of the priority document if claimed
- Description including claims, drawings, and abstract with Russian or Turkmenian translation.
- Deed of assignment document, if the applicant is not the inventor.